Monday 6 May 2013

Starbucks Campaign Promotional Material (Poster)



The poster was the first piece of material I felt was necessary as it shows off how each element has come together. The flower was based around simplicity as I wanted it to relate to the issue but not make the typography that has supported the information look lost as it would if I was to of used a lot of colour. It was simply made up using Illustrator and the shape tool, by drawing out a oval shape to start, I went on to select a anchor point using the direct select tool to change the shape instantly to have one side pointed just like a petal and repeating this step several times created the flower as a whole. As for the middle of the flower I thought there was nothing more fitting than using the Starbucks logo to really hit the nail on the head of what specific brand I am working with. Which then lead me to focus on the words given to support the issue and wondered where I could go next.



No comments:

Post a Comment