Monday 6 May 2013

M&S Card Design Development



I wanted to upload this development to show nothing is perfect and to show where I went wrong and to prove I improved my designs for the better to use in my portfolio. First of all the wreath design did not work it was very hard to see and represented a halo which was not the original concept. Also the typography styling did not work based on the layout as it was all out of line going down in a straight path. The colours where wrong at this point also as they did not look like a set as they where to vibrant, to solve this I toned down all of the colours and added a multiplying blending to mode to take my design and apply it within the card itself. However one advantage I do like the circle the wreath creates and the writing going down over does begin to create a ballon image which could be used for another card range in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment