Monday 6 May 2013

Cup and Banner Visual


This final image makes it more clear where I took my idea next, because even tho the cup is included in the poster it is hard to see what it actually has to say. As already said I wanted to play with the words of the issue and create something different and in no better way than images. I wanted to stick with the simplicity of the design and did not want the images to look to serious to take the excitement away, so again using the shape tool to manipulate simple shapes into a bee / coffee bean, a plant, a flower and a tree and still manage to get the logo in where it is necessary proved to be the right choice. Once I had all the right elements in place I created the cup shape simply again using the shape tool to draw one half and using the extrude and bevel effect to make the shape 3D. Once I had the cup shape ready by tweaking colours and gradients to get it just right and look as realistic as possible it was all about applying the art work. To make sure everything sat right I warped the type into a arc to bend round the cup as well as the supporting type underneath and added the finishing touches. Which lead me to my final piece of promotional material, a leaflet / billboard advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment