Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tavistock Retro



I created this design by starting off with a simple cream background with a wood texture overlay as it is complimentry to the style of my design. I then went on to using Illustrator to trace the existing logo that I was using, using the pen and smooth tool to make it perfect. Next I inserted my imagery that I created simply using the shape tool and filling it with my choice of complimentry colours I chose to represent the Italian theme. I then simply just started playing with plain very legibal type faces to include the relivant information and this is where I also played around with layout and sizes to allow all all my information to breath and sit nicely within the design. Again I took advantage of the colour choice and changed my heading using the colours of the Italian flag to make them stand out and give off positive attention. I kept my attention focused on keeping all my promotion material continuous based on colours and the things that are included. Overall I am really happy with the outcome as it reprisents exactly what I have shown in my development and hits all of my targets that I have aimed for within my proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment