Monday 11 March 2013

Ted Baker Poster




Working with another live brief, I was focused on creating a poster for Ted Baker to express what it was all about to another country to potentially gain more clientele when opening a new store somewhere else. I researched into what Ted Baker was specifically looking for when creating a piece of work for them, I thought it was important to stick to the theme that they have always used, they focus a lot on English Heritage and have a really quirky sense of  humour. I think I have combined both quite well as the moustache's create a funny side and the UK flag colours are included suggesting the English heritage and show where the company came from. Also using the stem effect to hang the logo and the moustache imagery from, shows one of the effects I learnt within my Digital Skills lessons, as well as putting the type in the right place and making sure it is clean and tidy shows another skill I learnt within this module. Overall I like this piece and think it fits well to the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment